Picard retreats to his chambers

12 Replies, 2673 Views

Engage I say

I had a fancy to cluster some music together which is from your era. Therefore, late this evening I specifically chose the stuff you kids like to call drum and bass. I sauntered off to my chambers and left all my worries behind for about an hour. Should you care to listen to my din please divert your attention to the top of this message for the link.

[Image: oberon_457.jpg]
tracklist or captains log?
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
noisemonkey Wrote:tracklist or captains log?

These songs are about 700th generation transfers. I dare not trust what titles are brought forth. My recommendation would be to listen and report back.
based around seeing ladies tits
[Image: stewarttommygun_313.gif][Image: oberon_457.jpg][Image: 1940954.gif]
personally i'd prefer it if the captain kept his log to himself, delightful as little wilkins is.
tyler Wrote:personally i'd prefer it if the captain kept his log to himself, delightful as little wilkins is.

Rofl i just spit coffee all over my 21"........
Uh.. hm. uh.. Interesting. I am detecting unusual interferences in my positronic brain during the playback of these audial recordings. I think you would describe it as "love".
Patrick Stewart Wrote:
noisemonkey Wrote:tracklist or captains log?

These songs are about 700th generation transfers. I dare not trust what titles are brought forth. My recommendation would be to listen and report back.

Lol Lol Lol
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
josh-hill Wrote:Uh.. hm. uh.. Interesting. I am detecting unusual interferences in my positronic brain during the playback of these audial recordings. I think you would describe it as "love".

It sounds like you and Data have spent some time together. He is a decent chap.
[Image: badger.gif]
have you been using the earth's gravitational pull to return to the year 1996 or 1997 then Patrick?
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
tyler Wrote:personally i'd prefer it if the captain kept his log to himself, delightful as little wilkins is.

Rofl evry time i read this i crack up
hardtimes Wrote:

Rofl evry time i read this i crack up

That statement has the same bearing on my funny bone I must admit.
my transporters stuck in national express mode Icon_sad

and my flux capacitor keeps making everything sound like noisia Roll

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Magical Mystery Chambers qµ:rec 3 1,297 22nd January 2010, 01:21
Last Post: SHIFT
  Deadly Chambers of Sound LP--hot or not? k:smet 95 16,625 13th February 2009, 22:48
Last Post: beckett
  Chambers loses Olympic ban case buzzby 3 1,673 18th July 2008, 18:16
Last Post: MetaLX
  God I love Joe Chambers SO MUCH Macc 9 1,521 7th June 2008, 18:57
Last Post: ALPHA OMEGA
  Enter the 36 Chambers of Doom tyler 13 3,754 21st November 2007, 18:17
Last Post: tyler