new Bjork album £500

13 Replies, 4137 Views

deluxe Roll

[COLOR="red"]"The Biophilia Ultimate Edition, presented in a lacquered and silkscreened oak-hinged lid case, consists of the Biophilia Manual along with 10 chrome-plated tuning forks, silkscreened on one face in 10 different colors, stamped at the back, and presented in a flocked tray. Each fork is adjusted to the tone of a Biophilia track, covering a complete octave in a non-conventional scale.
It will be made to order and fabricated only once; each case comes with an individual numbered certificate. Orders must be collected by August 12.
About this Album

Biophilia is an interdisciplinary exploration of the universe and its physical forces-particularly those where music, nature, and technology meet-inspired by these relationships between musical structures and natural phenomena, from the atomic to the cosmic. The Independent on Sunday calls it "brilliantly original and ambitious."
The Biophilia Ultimate Edition, presented in a lacquered and silkscreened oak-hinged lid case, consists of the Biophilia Manual along with 10 chrome-plated tuning forks, silkscreened on one face in 10 different colors, stamped at the back, and presented in a flocked tray. Each fork is adjusted to the tone of a Biophilia track, covering a complete octave in a non-conventional scale:
A 220 Hz
B 233 Hz
C 261.6 Hz
C# 277.2 Hz
D 293 Hz
Eb 311.1 Hz
E 329.6 Hz
F# 370 Hz
G 392 Hz
A 440 Hz

The Manual is removed from the case by means of a ribbon pull. Each case comes with an individual numbered certificate. The Biophilia Ultimate Edition will be made to order and fabricated only once. Orders must be collected by August 12.
Credits
PRODUCTION CREDITS
Essays by Nikki Dibben
Design by M/M (Paris)
Photography by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

- Print Production Consultant: Daniel Mason Manufactured: Something Else "
[/COLOR]

shame you have to be rich to own it Thumbd
http://www.soundcloud.com/shift/ - SCD soundclash tune is up Drums
I'm sorry, but that is just stupid! Eek

I can't get peeps to pay £2 for an LP! Hahaha
Euphony Wrote:I'm sorry, but that is just stupid! Eek

I can't get peeps to pay £2 for an LP! Hahaha

Hahaha you need to manufacture some tuning forks
If only I'd known! D'oh! Hahaha
[Image: banana.gif]
silly drinks
I'm sure Goldie'll cough up for one.
Blunt Wrote:I'm sure Goldie'll cough up for one.

Hahaha thats some expensive cutlery
Wouldn'y pay a fiver, let alone £500 for one of her albums Icon_razz

45 minutes of Squeak squeak BELLOW squeak squeak detuned squeak BELLOW squeak squeak BELLOW BELLOW squeak oops bum note, er, I mean arty bit, squeak BELLOW BELLOW BELLOW ... and relax.
Blunt Wrote:I'm sure Goldie'll cough up for one.

lol!!! Grin
Roo Stercogburn Wrote:Wouldn'y pay a fiver, let alone £500 for one of her albums Icon_razz

45 minutes of Squeak squeak BELLOW squeak squeak detuned squeak BELLOW squeak squeak BELLOW BELLOW squeak oops bum note, er, I mean arty bit, squeak BELLOW BELLOW BELLOW ... and relax.

whereas I have all her albums :P
reminds me of the phrase: "you can paint a turd gold, but its still a turd."

Xyxthumbs
SHIFT Wrote:shame you have to be rich to own it Thumbd
Or you could just buy the CD or vinyl version for (presumably) the usual sort of price...
Slothrop Wrote:
SHIFT Wrote:shame you have to be rich to own it Thumbd
Or you could just buy the CD or vinyl version for (presumably) the usual sort of price...

i didnt mean own the album. theres a huge difference here with something limited and something many just cannot obtain.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bjork INITIAL 58 10,178 11th February 2020, 01:35
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Bjork- Signals (senses rmx) safetyboy 70 18,628 12th September 2014, 14:23
Last Post: bethom23
  New Bjork single Crystaline has amen-fest at the end!!! north.northwest 40 10,706 25th October 2011, 15:08
Last Post: Statto
  Bjork - Isobel Statto 25 4,969 1st September 2010, 15:00
Last Post: Statto
  Model 500 live recording at Hart Plaza, DEMF 2005 Ming 2 1,549 16th June 2010, 12:09
Last Post: Ming