IS IT JUST ME OR......

497 Replies, 71404 Views

Don't start, this board is very divided when it comes to football its best to avoid that subject all together. Cool
Footy
fucking gooners......
True dat....let not get all footbally......although, as a villa fan, I have to say......BIRMINGHAM CITY ARE SCUM!!!!!
Altered Ego Wrote:Don't start, this board is very divided when it comes to football its best to avoid that subject all together. Cool

especially in this thread...it's long enough as it is..

j

0=0
Certain people also seem to fall out (myself and Bluey) when footballcomes in to conversation its the great divider on this board Cool
Altered Ego Wrote:Certain people also seem to fall out (myself and Bluey) when footballcomes in to conversation its the great divider on this board Cool

only because your a cunting gooner and we're gonna win the league.
ok, usually i would fall for your below the belt tactics but as was mentioned before this thread is too long for me and you to start arguing about football again.

Wink
dice Wrote:I will John! I already have something in mind for after Summer recess!

great, keep me posted on that one.
i'll regularly fill you in how our stuff in Tilburg is progressing.

this will work out for our little territory im sure Grin

ps: i think soccer sux, does that make me an asshole or a left of centre opinionated geezer? :P
john doe - it makes you human mate! gefeliciteert en welkom by de mensheid!
...it's like a bloody LIBRARY out there!!! http://twitter.com/executivesteve
john doe Wrote:ps: i think soccer sux, does that make me an asshole or a left of centre opinionated geezer? :P

Roll Could that have anything to do with Holland not qualifying for the last world cup?
sinds wanneer is nederlands een toegestane taal op een engels bord...en voetbal noch taal zouden hier mogen besproken worden...zonde van de bruikbare plaats en maakt het lezen alleen maar moeilijker...

I think we should leave all nonsense off this thread and if possible...those with deletion skills should rid this thread of nonsense by myself or others...

PS.: John pm me you're e-mailing, phoning, etc details...we should get more organised to form an alliance against all the pop 'n bass being organised in the Lowlands
dice Wrote:sinds wanneer is nederlands een toegestane taal op een engels bord...en voetbal noch taal zouden hier mogen besproken worden...zonde van de bruikbare plaats en maakt het lezen alleen maar moeilijker...

I think we should leave all nonsense off this thread and if possible...those with deletion skills should rid this thread of nonsense by myself or others...

PS.: John pm me you're e-mailing, phoning, etc details...we should get more organised to form an alliance against all the pop 'n bass being organised in the Lowlands

Mate I think this thread has come to its completion brother....... I was onlt having a laugh Lol
Finally the neverending thread ........ ends Baffled
Stacks Wrote:Pieter reckons that the Jungle/Hardcore split left hardcore in a very lonely place - fair enough, who's to say this 'new genre' would take the place of hardcore in the analogy?

I'm not and I don't think anyone else really is. The very point of saying it was as a kind of warning: I decisively do not want to see whatever split might occur going off in that direction, because wherever HH is, it's a strange, cold, alien, culty world that's even more insular and specialized than dnb, and has about as much broad appeal and relevance as a Norwegian death metal guitarist stuck in Bora Bora with a Casio keyboard and...

Wait...stop that analogy right there.
Chris Inperspective Wrote:Mate I think this thread has come to its completion brother....... I was onlt having a laugh Lol

oh really? And I was kind of thinking I could go on and on reading this...finally something interesting and does it have to end so soon?

go on with your footy war then Mrgreen
Altered Ego Wrote:Finally the neverending thread ........ ends Baffled

In your dreams!!!!! Twisted

So yeah...how about them Lakers?

What about Tyler Hamilton? (come on, at least Dice should get that!)
pieter dude... happy hardcore aint even close to dead... i saw two charly lownoise and mental theo videos on tv last night, an interview with knightraver, a marusha video... theres always someone wholl buy a chipmunk piano tune.....
...it's like a bloody LIBRARY out there!!! http://twitter.com/executivesteve
Well that's cool, but I won't be told that its not time to talk football ok Grin Inperspective
Talk about the decrease of common garden snails in the uk over the last 5 years Baffled
Altered Ego Wrote:Talk about the decrease of common garden snails in the uk over the last 5 years Baffled

Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek
strike Wrote:
Neptune Wrote:I so badly wanna contribute to this thread but its takem me forever to read thru it all. i'm only on page 8!!!!

its an absolute EPIC !!!!!!!!!!!!! Infinity
yeah, well think about poor penelope reading at home wondering, "when the fuck is this gonna end? and where's my husband?"
SKRUB AUDIO UPDATED 5/2009 SMP 48-WHAT MUSIC?-Late Spring '09 Mix
seanie mack Wrote:yeah, well think about poor penelope reading at home wondering, "when the fuck is this gonna end? and where's my husband?"

Hahaha
pieter Wrote:I'm not and I don't think anyone else really is. The very point of saying it was as a kind of warning: I decisively do not want to see whatever split might occur going off in that direction, because wherever HH is, it's a strange, cold, alien, culty world that's even more insular and specialized than dnb, and has about as much broad appeal and relevance as a Norwegian death metal guitarist stuck in Bora Bora with a Casio keyboard and...

Wait...stop that analogy right there.

Me, I meant it to be read that what we call 'drum n bass' is now turning into something similar to Happy Hardcore - shamelessly commercial, utterly utterly functional, and stripped of all aspirations to ever engage with any other forms of music in any challenging way! And yes, your definition is fitting better all the time!
Naphta Wrote:Me, I meant it to be read that what we call 'drum n bass' is now turning into something similar to Happy Hardcore - shamelessly commercial, utterly utterly functional, and stripped of all aspirations to ever engage with any other forms of music in any challenging way! And yes, your definition is fitting better all the time!

turning Hahaha