How long before Obama gets assassinated?

43 Replies, 7055 Views

i just have this feeling that he is gonna get assassinated pretty sharpish.

anyone else kinda feel the same?

personally, i just hope he sorts out the states.
I think you just want to see a skull pop on TV
[ last.fm ]
nah...

dont like imagary like that

just go to http://www.rotten.com for horrid stuff.

just thinking that i can really see some attempts made on his life by some racist mo'fo's

peace
Lovely positive thread.
many people hated bush, yet no one assassinated him...
cygn Wrote:many people hated bush, yet no one assassinated him...

Only because we would have ended up with President Cheney and that is a scary fucking thought. Neutral
Well, Bobby Kennedy got shot for campaigning for equal rights. Being white, you'd have thought he was safe. But then, that was 50 years ago.

You'd hope America has come a good distance in terms of racial discrimination in that time. It has. Hopefully enough so that an assassination is never an issue.
Code Wrote:Well, Bobby Kennedy got shot for campaigning for equal rights. Being white, you'd have thought he was safe. But then, that was 50 years ago.

Nah - the official story is that Sirhan Sirhan shot him because of his support for Israel. Conspiracy theories point to CIA involvement over Cuba. Nothing to do with civil rights.

King on the other hand...
spx10 "assassinated"

[Image: fairy.gif]
droid Wrote:
Code Wrote:Well, Bobby Kennedy got shot for campaigning for equal rights. Being white, you'd have thought he was safe. But then, that was 50 years ago.

Nah - the official story is that Sirhan Sirhan shot him because of his support for Israel. Conspiracy theories point to CIA involvement over Cuba. Nothing to do with civil rights.

King on the other hand...

ah !

Didn't know that !

but then, how often is the "official" story actually true ?
I think in this case its as close to reality as we're gonna get. Sirhan was a lunatic, he was there, and he had a gun. Was there a second shooter? not a huge amount of evidence to suggest it.

King on the other hand... Smile
statto Wrote:[Image: fairy.gif]

bad spelins got assaxxinated
remember that regan got shot aswell.

and the fucking pope!

i am sure that there was an assasination attempt on clinton too.

@ wilsh...it wasnt meant to be positive or negative...it was a kind of open ended question.

just wanted to see if any other bods thought there was a strong podssibility that there will be an attempt made on his life.

i think a plot was foiled recently by cia

peace
ps...

KENNY G is the ASSAXXXXINATOR!

lol

peace
only a matter of time.

1st black pres is sure to go some time soon. change is not really greated there very much.

1st black presodent.......c'mon. how long.....PLACE YA BETS

if obama's vice presodent was hispanic or haitian then maybe that would be hime some time. if he has an all american white middle of the row 'brook shields' whiter than white vice...then his days are numbered.

by the way no racist slurrs hurt during the posting of this comment
[Image: allnighterbanner.gif]
dj hades Wrote:remember that regan got shot aswell.

and the fucking pope!

Michael Corleone Wrote:Tom, you know you surprise me. If anything in this life is certain - if history has taught us anything - it's that you can kill anybody.
Baffled
cynical english crew in da house Wink
How long before Obama gets assassinated?

exactly what I am thinking about 0_o
nah. you'll see!
droid Wrote:

Nah - the official story is that Sirhan Sirhan shot him because of his support for Israel. Conspiracy theories point to CIA involvement over Cuba. Nothing to do with civil rights..

I alway thought it was because of the Federal Reserve system he (Kennedy) wanted to get back from private hands Baffled
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NyvYwfZR38
Someone tried to assassinate me when i played Scottie at a dubstep night
DJFracture Wrote:Someone tried to assassinate me when i played Scottie at a dubstep night

lol, what happened?
Oh not much. In fact it didnt actually happen. I just have an unhealthy obsession with Scottie right now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama is a two-faced asshole puppet Theeboon 18 5,559 28th June 2010, 12:00
Last Post: sub
  Crazy Right-Wing Anti-Obama Photoshop droid 9 5,089 26th January 2010, 21:11
Last Post: J-Breaks
  Obama Time B 96 10,246 9th October 2009, 14:02
Last Post: cube
  The Obama Deception Beebe 6 1,357 17th March 2009, 01:52
Last Post: Slothrop
  Obama's loss... RickyForce 4 1,450 30th October 2008, 15:46
Last Post: RickyForce