Obama is a two-faced asshole puppet

18 Replies, 5430 Views

"Obama Administration Announces Massive Piracy Crackdown"

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=30920

He just has to be a psychopath, it's the only way.

New World Order assholes must die.

Thank you.
[ last.fm ]
i like to think of this as his response to the oil spill.
the oil is just trying to invade america this time

fair is fair
there was a great sig on doa of bush transforming into obama
MetaLX Wrote:there was a great sig on doa of bush transforming into obama
At least Bush made it abundantly clear he was only spouting nonsense.

On a side note: do you think the feds are now tracking this thread?
[ last.fm ]
Quote:The White House's vision is perhaps a prelude to the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement, which will go before Congress later this year. The bill would make P2P or BitTorrent client development a criminal offense if the distributed software was used for infringement. It also implements an interesting provision called "imminent infringement", which allows the government to charge people who they think might be about to infringe with a civil offense (for example if you searched "torrent daft punk"). This is among the first official "thought crime" provisions to be proposed by the U.S. government. The bill also makes it a criminal offense to bypass DRM.

this seems poorly thought out. surely they can't make bittorrent clients illegal, thats ridiculous.
Theeboon Wrote:On a side note: do you think the feds are now tracking this thread?

Welcome Wave Drums @ the feds
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
[Image: smiles_269.gif]
Fada Wrote:the oil is just trying to invade america this time

fair is fair

Rofl
Yeah right, ban bittorrent-clients and their developpement because they could be used for "copyright infringement", but at the same time keeping on pushing the developpement of more or less perverse new weapons that will kill countless people.

That's the kind of logic I use to admire about the human kind, it's always about principles and never about money!
whatever, it won't do shit imo. technology is years ahead of the law-makers. something new will pop up.
"This is among the first official "thought crime" provisions to be proposed by the U.S. government. " that is nazistyle..

in the end we will all totally lose our privacy and are all under constant "control"! but it is "only for our best", to fight criminals! hahahah.. assholes.. same with the new bank law, i read the eu wants to share the bankdata of european citizens with the us government to be under control and avoid another "bank driven economy crisis"! that is fucking bullshit.. ppl were fighting for ages to be free, for their privacy and to be able to set their own decisions.. and what is that? that is fucking gestapo!
what kind of world is that when you cant make two footsteps without being shot from a camera?

at this point i realised we dont have a vomiting smiley!?
sub Wrote:"This is among the first official "thought crime" provisions to be proposed by the U.S. government. " that is nazistyle..

in the end we will all totally lose our privacy and are all under constant "control"! but it is "only for our best", to fight criminals! hahahah.. assholes.. same with the new bank law, i read the eu wants to share the bankdata of european citizens with the us government to be under control and avoid another "bank driven economy crisis"! that is fucking bullshit.. ppl were fighting for ages to be free, for their privacy and to be able to set their own decisions.. and what is that? that is fucking gestapo!
what kind of world is that when you cant make two footsteps without being shot from a camera?

at this point i realised we dont have a vomiting smiley!?

Well put Sub

and: [Image: throwupen.gif]
oh damn.. didnt find the vomiting one.. hehe.. Grin
[Image: icon037.gif]

Wink
Fada Wrote:the oil is just trying to invade america this time

fair is fair

Hahaha Rofl tbh
"allows the government to charge people who they think might be about to"

Come on!

This fu*kers cannot control everything, no way. We will raise. Eventually.
sub Wrote:"This is among the first official "thought crime" provisions to be proposed by the U.S. government. " that is nazistyle..

in the end we will all totally lose our privacy and are all under constant "control"! but it is "only for our best", to fight criminals! hahahah.. assholes.. same with the new bank law, i read the eu wants to share the bankdata of european citizens with the us government to be under control and avoid another "bank driven economy crisis"!

AFAIK the arrangement with the US to share the bank details of EU citizens to help prevent 'terror' was repealed sometime recently due to an EU court judgment...
droid Wrote:

in the end we will all totally lose our privacy and are all under constant "control"! but it is "only for our best", to fight criminals! hahahah.. assholes.. same with the new bank law, i read the eu wants to share the bankdata of european citizens with the us government to be under control and avoid another "bank driven economy crisis"!

AFAIK the arrangement with the US to share the bank details of EU citizens to help prevent 'terror' was repealed sometime recently due to an EU court judgment...

hopefully.. that would be good news!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crazy Right-Wing Anti-Obama Photoshop droid 9 5,036 26th January 2010, 21:11
Last Post: J-Breaks
  Obama Time B 96 10,151 9th October 2009, 14:02
Last Post: cube
  The Obama Deception Beebe 6 1,343 17th March 2009, 01:52
Last Post: Slothrop
  How long before Obama gets assassinated? dj hades 43 7,004 13th November 2008, 01:04
Last Post: MetaLX
  Obama's loss... RickyForce 4 1,440 30th October 2008, 15:46
Last Post: RickyForce